Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sentencia!!!!!

We just got the call!  The judge signed our paperwork this afternoon, and I will be traveling to Ubate tomorrow to sign on behalf of Johnny and I!  We're not sure what day we will be flying back yet, because we'll have to call the airlines to see what's available.  We will post, when we know.  That's it for now.  Make sure to watch our story on Kare11.com if you missed the 5:00pm broadcast this afternoon!  

Love,
Dulcie, Johnny and Manny

8 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! The words you have been waiting to hear! And the best part is that Manny is officially yours!!!! We'll be praying that all goes smoothly from here on out. Congratulations!!

    Patsy, Jon, Will and Jake

    Saw you on Kare11. Great interview!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your article on the Kare11 website and just got done reading over your blog. I just have to comment.... Your son is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE and so lucky to have you 2 as parents. I've never met you and really know nothing about either of you but by reading your words I can easily see the amount of love you already have for this lucky little boy. I hope you get back here to MN soon so the rest of your family/friends can enjoy this special time with you 3! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee!!! Time for a celebration...the 2nd one!!! Hope everything goes well for you, but you'll be back "home" soon! I missed the 5:00, so was hoping it would be on the 10:00 tonight. Mike's aunt saw it, tho...was the video of Johnny changing the diaper aired? She said something about him having a diaper across his face, so thought it might have. Now, no one in MN will recognize him, ha!
    Congrats! Have a safe trip!
    Love, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow°!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!! finally!!!! great for you!! but... i´l miss you a lot!!!!!!
    hope to see you before you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We miss you guys and cannot wait to meet the adorable Manny. Soleil has, of course, been loving to watch your videos. Anais says hi. Have a great trip back and we wish you the best.


    Kirsten, Anais and Soleil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! As soon as you sign tomorrow, Manny is yours!!! Hope all goes well tomorrow and that you can enjoy your last weekend in Colombia!
    We missed the 5 pm news so saw it on the website. Glad they included the video of the diaper change :0)
    Buenas Noches!
    Brian, Mary, Lauren & Ben

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAHOO!!!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see you guys. Hope the next few days go fast so you can get home soon.
    Smooch
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! Congratulations!!!! Hope you are able to get on a flight home soon and be here for Manny's first Halloween. Safe travels!
    Jen P

    ReplyDelete