Hi there!
There hasn't been much going on here the last couple of days, so I really haven't had anything to write about. October is the rainiest month of the year in Colombia, so we've been hotel bound for the most part. Yesterday, Johnny, Manny and I went to the mall again. It was raining, so we put the rain cover on the stroller and headed out in our rain coats. We just did some walking in the mall, out of the rain. When we were heading back, the sun was out : ) We had lunch at 1969 pizza, which had great thick crust that Johnny just loved. I'm more of a thin and crispy girl, so Archies is still my favorite. When we got back to the hotel, Manny was a little fussy and seemed pretty gassy. (Just like his daddy) So we took it easy for the rest of the day.
This morning we went for a long walk and Manny has been down for a long nap this afternoon. He must have needed to catch up from yesterday's lack of napping. Johnny went for a power walk by himself and came back with stories of having to use the bathroom at Crepes and Waffles as it was an emergency! Then he said he "HAD" to buy an ice cream cone because he felt guilty about what he did to their bathroom! I wonder if that was the reason for his quick trip to the bathroom when he got back to the hotel. hmmm.
Since we haven't had much going on, we don't have any pictures to post. I do, however have some video of our fiesta in the kitchen the night we all cooked dinner for the staff. It was a great time! Enjoy!
Love, Dulcie, Johnny and Manny
Gotta love those dance moves Johnny! Where's the sprinkler and the shopping cart????
ReplyDeleteWe were up north this weekend and the colors were amazing but no pics cuz the camera battery needs to be charged! I was SO bummed. Sorry no photos for you guys:(
Give the infamous Freddy a hug from us.
Smooch
PK
I think Johnny and Pastor Steve should try out for "So you think you can dance?" next season...they are guaranteed winners!!! Please tell us there was some agua diente involved in those moves Johnny was doing!! :0) WOW!
ReplyDeleteHave a super night!!! Vikes are still winning so we will see if they can hold on (don't hold your breath this season)!!
Mary & all
Hey guys...
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well- it certainly seems like you are making the most out of your time! What an experience!
I am sure it is hard to be away and to not beable to show off your little man - but all I can think about is how awesome it would be to be experieicing this! You both certainly deserve it and it all seems worth the time youe spent waiting...............
Thanks for sharing so much!
I think time has stopped in MN - ... because nothing has changed! Its the same ole same ole...
Anyway - have a great week and keep having fun!!!
(PS - Johnny I loved your short story on what to pack ... hilarious!!!)
Hey, just noticed the newer pictures at the top of the blog...love Manny in his MN Twins outfit...maybe it was on there since you got there??? Anyway, cute pic. Also wonder if he was watching daddy dance and if that got him giggling for the first time????
ReplyDeleteColleen
Nice dancing by the boys. :) We got some fun salsa lessons at the hotel while we were there (by our hotel's front desk person). I think she had a pretty good laugh at the Americans that were participating, because as much as we think we may have rhythm, it is nothing compared to the Colombians!
ReplyDeleteAgain, you can NEVER have too many excuses to eat ice cream there, so whatever Johnny's reason, it is valid to us (though it seems as though he got some pay back for not bringing you any!).
Enjoy your day!!
Patsy and boys
Hi guys! This is Luann Zimmer and I had hoped NOT to see you in Colombia--I mean that in the best way--I had hoped you would be home by the time I traveled!! But it seems you will be there after all. I look forward to seeing you and the Haydens--I didn't know they were there either :) It sounds as if you are really enjoying your time and making the best of the strike situation. My daughter, Rachel & I will arrive on Saturday and spend a week visiting the country of her birth--she is having many conflicting emotions right now--very excited and nervous too! See you soon! Take care! Luann Zimmer
ReplyDelete