Friday, October 24, 2008

Video from yesterday's Kare11 story

Good Morning,

Just wanted to post the Kare11 news story that ran on the 5pm news yesterday. In case you missed it, here you go!


6 comments:

  1. We watched you last night! Technology is amazing. You guys looked great ... perfect people to interview. Interested in knowing how the story came about??

    CONGRATULATIONS on Sentencia! The thing we've learned most from you is to "go with the flow." I guess that's what we've been doing, but you're a good reminder to stay calm.

    Come home soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think I'm emotional...I sat here and cried watching this...and I don't even really know you! So glad you got sentencia. It won't be too much longer now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Just thinking of you today and hoping everything went well yesterday with the signing! We'll look forward to an update!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all went well with the paperwork in Ubate. Enjoy your LAST weekend in Bogota!! Can you believe you will be HOME soon???

    Happy Saturday!

    Patsy and boys

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just realized you got a new 'do in Colombia! Looks great! You guys both look really really good! Must be a combo of becoming parents, all that walking/Bogota air (!!) and good times! Looking forward to chatting soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning! Your LAST Sunday there, crazy! Just wanted you to know we'll be thinking about you as you finish everything up before you come home. We are off for a little family vacation until Tuesday, but will check in as soon as we get home to see how things went!

    Take everything in these last days you are there. As much as you want to get home, it is SO HARD to leave Colombia! Life will never be the same for you guys...in a great way!!

    Enjoy your day. Thanks for letting us follow your journey!

    Patsy, Jon, Will and Jake

    ReplyDelete