Hello!
Hope you all enjoyed Johnny's man blog. Back to boring ole me, typing about our day to day : ) Today Manny turned 5 months old. He's getting so big!
We've been waiting for Sentencia, which we thought we were told we'd have by yesterday or today. But as we've learned, Colombian time, is different than American time. We booked our flights for this Saturday, the 25th, but it alot of things will have to fall into place in order for that to happen. Please keep us in your prayers that we receive word of Sentencia tomorrow morning, so we can still make our flight. Yesterday, we went to the Botanical Gardens, which was breath taking! The amount of different flowers is amazing! Johnny got bit by a duck also! The ducks and geese were circling our picnic table for scraps of bread, when they got aggressive and Johnny fell victim to it's bill!
Today we hung around the hotel and waited for the phone call that never came. Hopefully tomorrow, will be the news we need and we can see everyone soon! We'll post a note, as soon as we receive word. I've set up a slideshow of all the beautiful flower pics at the Botanical Gardens as well as the pics from Ubate. Enjoy!


Happy birthday Manny. Fingers crossed for SENTENCIA today. Buena suerte!
ReplyDeleteMiss you
PK
I'll have my fingers crossed today. Checking back for great news! I can't wait to see you guys and meet Manny. But, after watching the video... I DO NOT want diaper duty any time soon. :)
ReplyDeletejacki
Hoping and praying for great news for you today!!! Awesome pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'll be checking back later...:-)
Patsy
I'd have to say my favorite photo is the one of Manny's face, where you're looking down on it from above...how precious!!! I love to see him smiling and reacting to you now...you've had some wonderful times to bond! Praying that you will hear good news today!
ReplyDeleteLove, Colleen
I know you've been there a lot longer than you hoped but at least you are getting in some quality family time before you return. With EVERYONE who is dieing to meet him, you may not hold him again until he's 10!!
ReplyDeleteJammie Hermans