Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kare11 Story and Sentencial this afternoon?

Hi there,

We had a webcam interview with Kare11 news this morning.  They said the story would air at 5:00 this afternoon.  Make sure to tune in if you have access to channel 11.  Also, if anyone has access to Tivo or if your DVD player  can record on to a DVD, that would be great!

We heard from our representative that the Judge is planning on signing the paperwork this afternoon.  She will be calling me at the end of the day to confirm that he DID actually sign.  If so, I will be going to Ubate tomorrow morning at 6:30 to sign the paperwork.  They only require one of us to sign, so Johnny and Manny will stay back in Bogota.  If all goes as planned, we may be able to fly home on Tuesday or Wednesday!  Lots of prayers are needed!  I'll leave you with more random pictures.  Enjoy!

Dulcie, Johnny and Manny

2 comments:

  1. The picture of Manny in the high chair with Dulcie standing behind him is so precious! He is certainly developing a character as we read your updates and see your pictures each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I remember that day and the joy I felt, knowing it was actually signed! I hope you have a speedy rest of the process and get home soon!

    Kate, Ryan & Santiago Anich

    ReplyDelete