Johnny picked up Manny's Visa this afternoon, and we are all set to travel! We have a very early morning so, I'll say good night for now. We will post when we are back in the good ole' USA!
You should be flying the friendly skies as I type this :0) Just wanted you to know we are thinking about you today! It's a big day for you, Manny..you'll be an American citizen when your plane touches down in Houston! Today is the start of your new life together as a family...at home! What a blessing! Brian, Mary, Lauren & Ben
Welcome home Becker family! You have been just a joy to watch as you've taken this incredible journey. Thanks for sharing it through your words and pictures. We look forward to seeing more once you return! Fly safe!! The Wards
Welcome home, Becker family! Sorry we couldn't attend the celebration at the airport but we hope to see you soon!!! Brian, Mary, Lauren & Ben p.s. Enjoy your own bed tonight and Johnny, hope you get that breakfast meat in the morning!! :0)
Good morning, Beckers! WELCOME HOME!!! We wanted to be at the airport so badly last night, but our Jake had a plan to the hospital for us the night before instead, and even though we were home with him last night, he was still one sick little guy! No one said parenting was ever easy, did they? :)
I bet it felt great to sleep in your own beds last night. Did you have to put Manny in the suitcase again? So many adjustments when you get home!
We are really looking forward to meeting your little guy soon. Promise to come when our kiddos our healthy. I think Mary and I talked about a road trip, so we will be in touch!
Congratulations!!! I hope we aren't far behind you. I am in Ukraine, we have been here since August 26, My husband, and our 5 year old son who we adopted from here 3 years ago and I went home last week and I came back to wrap things up and get our big boys home! Congratulations again I have been following your blog since you arrived! Cara www.norbycjukraineangel.blogspot.com
I assume you're in the cities now...did everything go ok?? Did Steve and Sandy and Josh and Karissa meet you at the airport? Can't wait for the next family gathering...probably the shower Love, Colleen
We wish you safe travels tomorrow!!! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteBrian, Mary, Lauren & Ben
Hope you're all feeling better in time for your plane ride home.
ReplyDeleteHasta Manana!
Smooch
PK
Good luck tomorrow! We'll be thinking about you!
ReplyDeletePatsy, Jon, Will and Jake
You should be flying the friendly skies as I type this :0) Just wanted you to know we are thinking about you today! It's a big day for you, Manny..you'll be an American citizen when your plane touches down in Houston!
ReplyDeleteToday is the start of your new life together as a family...at home! What a blessing!
Brian, Mary, Lauren & Ben
I am so excited for you! I can hardly wait for you to be in the USA. You all are so blessed. Manny is one special little boy!
ReplyDeleteLove
Erik and Melissa Werner
McKenzie, Jake, and Jesse
Welcome home Becker family! You have been just a joy to watch as you've taken this incredible journey. Thanks for sharing it through your words and pictures. We look forward to seeing more once you return! Fly safe!!
ReplyDeleteThe Wards
Welcome home, Becker family! Sorry we couldn't attend the celebration at the airport but we hope to see you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteBrian, Mary, Lauren & Ben
p.s. Enjoy your own bed tonight and Johnny, hope you get that breakfast meat in the morning!! :0)
Good morning, Beckers! WELCOME HOME!!!
ReplyDeleteWe wanted to be at the airport so badly last night, but our Jake had a plan to the hospital for us the night before instead, and even though we were home with him last night, he was still one sick little guy! No one said parenting was ever easy, did they? :)
I bet it felt great to sleep in your own beds last night. Did you have to put Manny in the suitcase again? So many adjustments when you get home!
We are really looking forward to meeting your little guy soon. Promise to come when our kiddos our healthy. I think Mary and I talked about a road trip, so we will be in touch!
Enjoy your first day at HOME!!
Patsy and boys
Congratulations!!! I hope we aren't far behind you. I am in Ukraine, we have been here since August 26, My husband, and our 5 year old son who we adopted from here 3 years ago and I went home last week and I came back to wrap things up and get our big boys home! Congratulations again I have been following your blog since you arrived!
ReplyDeleteCara
www.norbycjukraineangel.blogspot.com
I assume you're in the cities now...did everything go ok?? Did Steve and Sandy and Josh and Karissa meet you at the airport? Can't wait for the next family gathering...probably the shower
ReplyDeleteLove, Colleen
Hi! Just checking for an update on how things are going back in good ol' Minnesota!
ReplyDeleteMary