Sunday, September 7, 2008

We are here!

Just a quick note to let everyone know we made it safe and sound. It was a very pleasant trip. The flight was much shorter than we expected. We spoke with our representative here in Colombia (Cecelia) and she will be calling us at 11:00 tomorrow morning, to let us know what time we will be meeting Manny! We are both pretty tired, especially me, since I didn´t go to bed until 4am last night and got up at 6am. I´m running on fumes! I´ll post more tomorrow.

Buenas Noches (PK - Is that spelled correctly?)

Love from Bogota,

Dulcie and Johnn
y

3 comments:

  1. Buenas dias! Yeah! You're there! I'm jealous! OK enough exclamation points:) Just super excited for you. Can't wait to see pics of the best day of your life. Which Zuetana are you staying at?

    BTW it's buenas noches:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought of you guys all day yesterday! Serious! Can't WAIT to see photos of what Manny "really" looks like (vs. referral photo!). Gosh ... sooooo excited for you guys! You know we'll be checking in daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I have been up since 4:30am because I was too excited for you guys to go back to sleep!!! Glad the trip went well and you are there! Can you believe today has finally come?!?! ENJOY every second of it!!! It will be the most life changing and amazing day of your lives! The moment you see him he will just be yours!!! :0) Okay, now I have to fix the makeup before leaving for work!!!
    Mary & All

    ReplyDelete