Monday, September 8, 2008

Presentation scheduled for 3:30 pm central time

Hola!

We just spoke with Cecelia, and she is picking us up at our hotel (Zuetana 106) at 2:45 pm. We will post pictures when we get back from Los Pisingos.

Love,

Dulcie and Johnny

4 comments:

  1. I am just watching the clock by the minute as I know you are too!!! Be ready early as you never know what time they will show up...it's the Colombian way to be early or to be late...you have to just go with the flow!! :0)
    Can't wait to hear all about it!
    Brian, Mary, Lauren & Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is surreal!! All those e-mails back and forth about the frustration of waiting ... you HAVE to tell me if it's like everyone says ... "you know why you had to wait so long when you have that baby in your arms ..." I'm like the Jaenischs ... watching the clock with you and thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it possible to wear out the "refresh" button on your brower looking for updates?!?!? ;0)
    Mary
    p.s. Sara, How are you holding up?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Notch's along with the rest of your MN fan club are checking over & over and anxoiusly awaiting pictures, news and hopefully a video. I have my box of klennex ready! This is sooooooo exciting! You have more fans tonight than the vikings I bet! love all "3" of you guys, the Notch's

    ReplyDelete