Tuesday, September 9, 2008

09-09-2008

Hi everyone (Johnny here)

Even though we've only had him for a day, it seems like we've had him for. . . a day and a half! (HA)  
It's official, I have changed my first diaper. What an experience, as I was changing him he started to pee and didn't stop until he was empty! He arced his stream right off the bed onto the floor. I suppose every diaper will get easier and hopefully less dramatic. 
He is sleeping soundly right now and probably loading up another diaper for me, or Dulcie, probably Dulcie.
That's it for now, we will post more pictures tomorrow.

Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Buenas noches,
Johnny, Dulcie and Manny

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Mommy & Daddy! Hope you are getting some rest at night! I remember the feeling of waking up for feedings and then not being able to fall asleep again because of the excitement...and the quiet streets of Bogota..NOT!
    Have a great day today!!!
    Brian, Mary, Lauren & Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the three of you. The slide show was so emotional. I am so glad for you all. I sure wish I could meet the little guy in person. Now the memories begin. Best of luck and much happiness. Please keep in touch and let me know how things are going.

    Love, Teri (Karels)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! He is beautiful. I am obsessed with your website! Congrats again and can't wait to see more pics!

    Donelle Poling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! However, after watching the video, I'm a bit seasick. :) What a great memory for you guys, although I'm sure it's more permanently etched in your minds.

    OK, I may not write every day, but you can bet we'll be checking every day. We said a prayer for you last night with Nils and he said, "Let's pray for Johnny and Dulcie and their new baby." He loves the photos, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't know you could post a comment here or I'd have been on long ago,ha! You guys look like you're in 7th Heaven...emjoy! Can't wait to meet the little guy...he is a handsome one indeed.
    Best wishes to you all and we're hoping and praying for a speedy trip home!

    ReplyDelete