Saturday, March 21, 2009

Manny is 10 months old!

Wow, time is flying! It's hard to believe that today Manny is 10 months old. Now that he's learned to crawl, he's done with it, and on to pulling himself up on everything. He wants to walk. He's just a busy little boy. I've been trying to get a picture of his new tooth, but it's hard to get a smile where his bottom gum is showing. I'll keep trying.

We had a crazy hectic week with Johnny traveling for work. It's pretty obvious that he misses his daddy when he's out of town. We went over to Kellie's house and had dinner with Kellie, Brady, Norah, Dustie, Jess Milkes and her two boys. (One being 2 weeks old) Manny kept trying to give him kisses. Manny was also very intrigued with the big boys as they were playing one minute and having crying fits the next. It was fun to get out of the house and Kellie made some yummy enchiladas and Dustie made an AWESOME trifle with berries, angel food cake and whip topping mixture. I could eat the whole thing!!

I took some pics of Manny on St. Patty's day. He's now practicing his Zoolander poses, like Blue Steel and Magnum. He's getting pretty good!

From St. Patty's Day 2009


From St. Patty's Day 2009


From St. Patty's Day 2009


From St. Patty's Day 2009

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed your post. My wife and I are on the way to Los Pisingos to pick up our baby boy. Thank you again for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete